Friday 29 January 2016


TIME AND SPACE
Anti-hydrogen origin revealed by collision simulation New York NY (SPX) Jan 28, 2016 - Antihydrogen is a particular kind of atom, made up of the antiparticle of an electron - a Positron - and the antiparticle of a Proton - an antiproton. Scientists hope that studying the formation of anti hydrogen will ultimately help explain why there is more matter than antimatter in the universe. In a new study published in EPJ D, Igor Bray and colleagues from Curtin University, Perth, Au ... more

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post, I agree with you 100%! I’m always scouring the Internet for new information and learning whatever I can, and in doing so I sometimes leave comments on blogs. I don’t do it for SEO purposes necessarily, but to learn new things. Foto Hot Bule Sexy Lagi Bugil

    ReplyDelete